Produced by Colorado Hunter and Colorado Mountain News Media this event is meant to help our outdoor partners connect with hundreds of targeted consumers. If you are interested in reaching new customers, generating new sales, conducting demonstrations or educational seminars, or simply networking with others in our industry, then the Outdoor & Sportsman Expo is for you!
With the power of the Colorado Mountain News Media print and digital assets, the marketing for this event is sure to be unprecedented. Using traditional and digital media, including social media and email marketing your business will benefit from getting involved in this inaugural event.
Applications are now closed.
AS AN EXHIBITOR YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Targeted expo marketing to attract your key buying demographics
- Free online marketing for your business allowing consumers to shop before and after the show
- Free expert advice to help you maximize sales and leads daily
- Promotions before, during and after the event utilizing the power of Colorado Mountain News Media Coverage, including:
- The Vail Daily, The Glenwood Springs Post Independent, The Aspen Times, Citizen Telegram, Eagle Valley Enterprise, Craig Press, Steamboat Today, Summit Daily News, Sky-Hi News, The Citizen Telegram and more!
- Social Media across all platforms
- Email marketing to our 92,000 opts in email database
- Promotions and PR throughout the Western Slope of Colorado
- Inclusion in the Western Colorado Outdoor & Sportsman directory
Exhibitor Investment Outline
Market Value – The Inaugural 2018 Western Colorado Outdoor & Sportsman Expo is expected to bring over 2000 consumer attendees over the course of the weekend. Gathering anglers, hunters, water enthusiasts, campers, bikers, hikers and more the Expo is about bringing our outdoor enthusiasts the best gear and education to help maximize enjoyment for the upcoming seasons! Exhibitor packages offer flexibility for all types of businesses. We are focused on providing your business the best event opportunity possible surrounded by marketing solutions customized to your market interest and goals.
Education and Seminars
Outdoor activities aren’t always something you can just jump into. For full enjoyment you need the education for beginners to seasoned veterans. Our expo will feature full days of demonstrations, activities and seminars. Want to get outfitted for your first raft? Need to know how to navigate the river? Want better maps from the Forest Service? Find it all at the Western Colorado Outdoor & Sportsman Expo.
Payment plans that work for you – The Western Colorado Outdoor & Sportsman Expo agreements offer 2 payments. Registrations will require a 50% deposit, with second and final payment due by March 26th, 2018. Exhibitors that sign on with 50% deposit before January 5th, 2018 will receive a $50 discount on their booth fee.
Join the conversation – The Social media conversation – The Western Colorado Outdoor & Sportsman Expo will be heavily promoted through social media and as we grow our event, we want your business to join the conversation! The WestCo Expo will include a directory of participating businesses and contact information. We look forward growing it in conjunction with your business on Facebook and Instagram. Please post on our page, share our content and hashtag us!